Professional Snagging Inspections London
... the most thorough new build inspection service in London and the UK !
Site Snagging has been carrying out snagging inspections in London on behalf of buyers and investors since 2006. During this time we have worked with both clients and developers to provide comprehensive snagging surveys on extensive new developments, commercial buildings and refurbished older buildings.
Typical snags found in London apartments today include loose sockets, chipped tiles, scratched sinks, leaking basins, flexing floorboards and patchy walls and ceilings which can be documented using the latest software apps. Professional snagging inspections raise the quality of finish in all new builds.
What does a Snagging Inspection include?
We offer a quick and flexible snagging survey service no matter where you are located in London. Our surveyors are proficient in discovering snags that may have been missed by the building team, which is why we ideally recommend giving us a call before the project has been completed. This will give the building company time to fix the snags before the property is handed over to you.
During the property inspection we will pay special attention to:
- Plaster and paintwork - we will check for common issues such as blistering, chalking, cissing, cracking, and flaking.
- Level flooring, square walls and flat ceiling inspection - the durability of your home depends on how well the surfaces have been levelled and that is why we pay special attention to the floors, walls and ceilings.
- Tiling - we will go over the tiling and check for loose and cracked tiles, matching grout filling, tiles layout and more
- Poor workmanship with brickwork and more - we inspect the brickwork for chips and cracks, bed joints levelling, mortar joint spacing and more. We will also check the isolation on doors, windows and skylights to make sure there isn't any draft.
- Joinery issues such as doors, staircases and more - we check for common joinery problems such as material condition, protruding elements, split panels, loose joints and more.
- Electrical test on sockets - we verify that all of your sockets are connected correctly
- A check on certain appliances
Our snagging inspectors have years of experience in discovering imperfections in homes and commercial properties. They are equipped with modern tools and follow the National House-Building Council (NHBC) best practices for conducting a snagging inspection.
Site Snagging Inspections Prices
We provide our services at competitive prices, ranging between £265 and £495, depending on the property type. This includes the price of a full survey, a written report sent to you within 48 hours and photos of the main defects. We can also provide this directly to the building company.
Site Snagging Inspections gives you the opportunity to save on VAT, as well receive discounts on multiple bookings.
Sample Report and Snagging lists
We can provide you with a sample snagging report upon request. Just get in touch with us through our contact form. Our reports include a snagging survey that we can send directly to the building company on your behalf. We always recommend for this to be done once the property is ready for you to move in, but before exchanging contracts with the building company.
Areas we Cover
We work around your schedule to provide you with a flexible service. Our site snagging surveys can take between 3 and 5 hours depending on the size of the property.
Our inspectors cover the whole of London and Greater London including:
Arsenal, Battersea, Brighton, Bromley, Bexley, Barking, Basingstoke, Brixton, Blackfriars, Camberwell, Colindale, Croydon, Chelsea, Cambridge Heath, Canterbury, Chichester, Euston, Ealing, Hammersmith, Canning Town, Canary Wharf, Enfield, Ealing, Elephant and Castle, Greenwich, Guildford, Hayes, Harrow, Hackney, Islington, Kensington, Kings Cross, Kingston, Richmond, Shoreditch, St Pancras, Stratford, Stanmore, Sutton, Surrey, Tower Hamlets, Uxbridge, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Winchester, Woolwich, and Vauxhall.
We are currently inspecting new apartments at the following developments in London (last updated 23 January 2021):
- 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf
- 250 City Road, Islington
- 254 Kilburn High Road, Kilburn
- Andrews Court, Wembley
- Barts Square, Barbican
- Centre Point, Tottenham Court Road
- Chapman House, East London
- City Approach, Old Street EC1
- City North, Finsbury Park
- Colindale, North London
- Corsican Square, E3 3YB
- Denizen, Barbican EC1
- Eastman Village, Harrow
- Embassy Gardens, Vauxhall
- Greenwich Peninsula, Cutter Lane
- Hampstead Manor, Hampstead
- Keybridge Tower, Vauxhall
- Lillie Square, Earls Court
- Lincoln Square, Holborn
- LCI (London City Island) / Goodluck Hope, Canning Town, E14
- London Square, Staines
- Long & Waterson, Shoreditch
- Main Tower, Canary Wharf
- Nexus, Great Suffold St, SE1
- Principal Tower, Hackney
- Queensberry Square, NW9
- Regents Crescent, Marylebone
- Royal Mint Gardens, Tower Hill
- Royal Wharf, E16
- Salvor Tower, Millharbour
- South Quay Plaza, Isle of Dogs
- Southbank Place, Waterloo
- The Harriers, Kingston Upon Thames
- The Mansions, Wimbledon
- The Wardian, Canary Wharf
- Viscount House, North London
- Walrond House, N16 8BF
- Watermark, Hackney
- West End Gate, Edgware Road
- White City Living, West London
- Wiltshire House, Acton
Our Recent Google Review